We’d like “Messiah Moms” to be a place where Christian mothers can get together for spiritual growth in God’s Word, and sharing experiences in parenting and other of life’s challenges.
- The tentative start date is Thursday Oct. 26, 6:00 pm.
- We’ll begin with informal potluck meal.
- At 6:30 pm – Kids care will be provided by volunteer young people.
Moms will meet, beginning with a pastoral devotion followed by a
- 7:30 – Regular meeting will conclude – time to get kids home for
- At this initial meeting, the group will discuss future meeting times.
If you’re interested, please contact Jarad Nicolai by phone or text at: (928) 379-2239. You may also email or text Pastor Naumann – email@example.com, 715-864-3465.